Professional Liability Insurance for Westminster Group members
Click here to CLOSE THIS WINDOW WHEN FINISHED
The facility to add any of these is available at the quote page. You do not add them here.
Somatic processes re-educate the neuromuscular system toward greater health and well-being. Somatic therapists use hands-on movement techniques for this purpose and also teach simple movement sequences that can be practised at home or in groups.
Through somatic movement education people learn relaxing motions, and postural awareness to:
- Manage Stress
- Relieve Back Pain
- Breathe More Freely
- Soften Stiff Neck and Shoulders
- Reduce Joint and TMJ Discomfort
- Improve Flexibility and Coordination
- Perform Favorite Activities with Greater Ease
- Heal from Trauma to the Neuromuscular System
- Speed Recuperation after Illness or Surgery
Some somatic therapists will also include practical meditation techniques and visualizations to access the wisdom of the body and mind to face stress, pain, and illness, and to enhance the functioning of the body's immune system